10 Minutes Tiny Waist Calisthenics Abs Workout
Having a solid core is pivotal to having an impressive body overall. With Calisthenics Abs Workout, you can have a profound effect on your entire training regimen, as well as many other benefits. Indeed, you don’t have to work your abs specifically, but your core could become the weak link without adding in some form of ab exercises.
Most Importantly, we need to develop our core not just for the looks but also to perform well in all other workouts targetting your upper and lower body. Additionally, it will indeed prevent you from injuries caused by any other forms of movement. So what are you waiting for? Let’s start and get it on.
Why Having A Stronger Core Is Essential?
- It Prevents You From Injuries: Stability is the first trait you develop when exercising your core muscles. And with core stability, you will indeed feel that your body responds strongly and lightly to any form of workout training.
- Your Central Nervous System And Other Organs Will Be fully Protected: Remember your core connects both your upper and lower body. Therefore it also supports almost everything from your brain to any other vital organs in your body.
- Also Improves Your Cardiovascular System: When you target your core muscles, you improve breathing and blood circulation. Imagine that every area of your body is fueled every time you strengthen your core muscles.
- It also Improves Your Equilibrium: Your pelvic floor is part of your core. Indeed it supports the spinal column and protects the abdominal organs. Your core supports the alignment of the said pelvis, which means You’re also increasing your stability.
- Decreases Heart Problems: Constant workout of your core helps the proper circulation of your blood. Moreover, it helps your heart muscle become more efficient and better able to pump blood throughout your body.
- Clear Up Your Digestion: Without a flexible core, your organs can become too compressed, leading to poor digestion. If your core is stable and pliable, the spine will flush out all surrounding systems, including optimizing your metabolism.
Beginner Moderate Calisthenics Abs Workout
Workout Structure: 5 Movements, 45 Seconds Each, 30 Seconds Rest.
Up And Down Plank
Keep your core nice and tight in a push-up position on the mat with your palms and shoulders, and legs extended behind you. You need to bend your right arm and place your forearm on the mat with your elbow under your shoulder. Next, bend your left arm to come down into a lower plank into your forearms. Reverse the move extending first your right arm, then your left. And then come back to the start.
Seated Knee tuck
Sit On a bench or mat and ensure that you keep your core tight and your lower back straight. And a little bit of a tuck, you need to grab your bench with your hands leaning back and then bring your knees up. So in that position, you are squeezing your abs in repetitions. And the more you concentrate, the more you are going to feel it.
Cross-Body Toe Touch Crunch
Ensure that you are not holding your neck up. You want to rest your hands on your head. Engage your core to cross your elbow to your opposite knee. Move slow and controlled and while doing the toe touches, keep your legs straight as you can.
Alternating L holds
This exercise is a phenomenal exercise for the lower abs. Make sure that your lower back is press firmly against the ground. Alternate those legs one by one with a little bit of a hold at the end. Your legs don’t have to be straight here, but they do keep off the floor.
You came all the way down to your mat. Make sure that your arms and legs snap up together and then lower them. It would help if you came all the way down to your mat. Your arms and legs snap up together and then drop it together. You’re going to exhale as you lift and inhale as you lower. Do the repetitions in as much as comfortable for you.
More Advanced Calisthenics Abs Workout
Workout Structure: 5 Movements, 45 Seconds Each, 30 Seconds Rest. These movements are a little bit high intensity. So get ready!
Plank to Pike Jumps
Come into your plank position. Make sure to have your legs together. And from that position, you need to pop up into your pike and then down into your plank. Do the repetitions in 30 seconds.
Burpee Calisthenics Abs Workout
It is a combination of a plunk, push-up, jump, and squat. For a proper burpee movement, your head is aligned with your heels. Come down, your knees go wide, and then hop up, landing right back down into your squat. Just ensure that you have a soft landing. From there, hands need to come down. Your knees should be more comprehensive than your elbows. In that way, you can keep yourself back. Make sure to keep a nice flat back and then jump back into the plank position. Now, in the plank position, you need to do the push-ups. And then do the repetitions.
Calisthenics Abs Workout High Crunches
You can start by laying your back on a mat. Put your hands up by your ears and take your elbows out wide. You also need to elevate your feet off the floor with a 90-degree bend at your hips and knees. Starting from that position, you need to lower yourself back to the floor by curling your spine down from bottom to top while your head touches the floor.
Bicycle Kick Ab Workout
lying flat on your back is the starting point, legs fully extended, and both hands behind the head. Lower your lower back into the ground. This part will eliminate any arch in the low back and help engage your core before starting any movement. You need to bring both hands behind the head and raise the shoulders off the floor from that position. Guide your right knee toward your chest and rotate your shoulders to get the left elbow toward the right knee. After touching your right knee to your left elbow, rotate your shoulder and bring your left knee to the right elbow. And then do the repetitions as you can.
Full Wiper Ab Workout
Begin by lying on your back with a weighted barbell in your hands. And as your arms fully extended, your shoulder width must be above your chest. You need to use your controlled movements to straighten and squeeze your legs together and then raise them toward your left side. Then lower your back down to the middle. You need to raise your legs toward the right side and then back down to complete.
Looking for a more advanced exercise? Try Advance Calisthenics: Influencing the Contemporary World of Exercises.