Calisthenics Fingerless Gloves
These calisthenics fingerless gloves give the best assistance in your everyday workout activities, especially lifting weights.
- Protects your Wrists, Hands, and Fingers From Risks of Injuries: Handling massive weight equipment with inexperienced hands might put a strain on your wrists, hands, and fingers. Swelling, soreness, inflammation, tenderness to the touch, or the inability to bend your finger are all possible outcomes in the worst-case scenario. However, having these training gloves will keep you safe from them.
- Remove the Requirement for Chalk: Have our Fingerless Gloves instead of chalk for improved grip and sweat-free lifting. Many lifters enjoy chalk, but most gyms restrict or prohibit it since it is difficult to clean. Furthermore, some people are allergic to chalk dust and may sneeze or cough if exposed to it. By absorbing perspiration and supporting grip strength, these training gloves minimize the need for chalk. Unlike chalk, gloves don’t leave a mess on the floor, so you don’t have to clean up after using them.
- Lessen The Strain: These weightlifting gloves were developed specifically for a purpose that can also help reduce some of the strain that is put on the hands during heavy work. This allows you to handle far more weight than your standard strength, overcoming the constraints of your hands.
- Model: S code, M code, L code, XL
- Function: Non-slip gloves
- Material: Nylon
- Weight: 0.15 (g)
- Type: Non-disposable
- Range of use: Outdoor sports
- Colour: Black
- Size Information: S, M, L, XL, XXL
x1 Calisthenics Fingerless Weightlifting Gloves