Calisthenics Tension Band
Resistance training increases muscle strength by making your muscles against weight or strength. Gorilla Calisthenics offers a durable polyester latex tension band that ensures excellent elasticity and high resistance. Indeed it is non-slip, so even if your hands are sweaty, they create a lot of friction without hurting you. keep yourself healthy and in shape anywhere and anytime.
- Durable: No more worrying about rolling up or slipping. Also, this band is lined with premium materials.
- Muscle Training: In fact, our stretch bands are great for toning up your arms, chest, core, back, abs, butt, legs, or more.
- Suitable For Daily Use: Thus, each fitness band carefully resists snapping and breaking. Which can withstand intense daily exercise sessions.
- Fit All Exercise Levels: Indeed, whether calves or seasoned athletes, these tension bands will help to bring your fitness training & rehab to the next level.
- Universal Partner for Workout: Hence each exercise band offers different resistance levels, both for difficult-duty pull-up training, adding resistances to squats, bench presses, push up, and Olympic lifts.
- It is both wear-resistant and tear-resistant.
- Hence a must-have sports accessory for strength training activities.
- It improves your muscle strength and enhances your body’s flexibility.
- They are sturdy to make sure the fitness band doesn’t slide up and down.
- Take these exercise bands with you on vacation for exercising while traveling or on the go.
- For more efficient movement, multiple uses and portable, rehabilitation and improving flexibility.
- Great for building strong, rounded hips, shaping legs and thighs, toning and flattening core, and toning arms and shoulders.
- Product Category: Rally
- Material: Polyester + latex silk
- Specification: 208*3cm
- Applicable scene: fitness equipment, fitness body
- Rally classification: Pull rope
- Color: (White leopard print small elasticity, gray leopard print medium elasticity, brown leopard print large elasticity)
- Tension band*1