Calisthenics Wood Rings
These Calisthenics Wood Rings bring fun into your daily workout sessions. Generally, its flexibility fits almost any exercise. This ring is also from birch wood, making it so durable. In addition, premium birch wood rings with dense nylon belts and an iron lock can take up to 365kg of weight. Utilizing this pair of rings with long and adjustable straps on a tree, metal pole, pull-up bars, or wherever else you want to work out won’t have you to worry about it slipping off. Grab your very own Steady Wood Rings and start a new day of Calisthenics with fun and excitement.
- Easy To Install: Adjusted in the quickest method possible. At the same time, you can establish your wooden rings anywhere as long as there is a space to hang them.
- Limitless Potential Varieties: It is also applicable in a variety of calisthenics activities. These Gymnastics Rings also favor elevated workouts, yet, ground activities are also available.
- Budget-Friendly: Also made to be buyable enough for everyone to afford.
- Durable And Flexible: Durable enough to carry two persons at the same time. Flexible not just in varieties of Calisthenics Activities but also the components of the product.
- Long-lasting and durable.
- It has strong straps to support the rings.
- Portable and so simple to use.
- Suitable to any Calisthenics workout.
- Design that is simple, captivating, yet functional.
- Product Name: High-grade birch rings
- Color: Wooden color
- Material: Birch + high strength polyester
- Wood ring specifications: Outer diameter –235mm inner diameter –180mm ring thickness –28mm, Sling specifications: length-4.5 meters width-2.5cm
- Product configuration: ring + strap + PE bag + carton
- The ring thickness of 28mm is the international standard, and the ring thickness of 32mm is the bold standard.
- Indeed, a high-strength polyester braided belt (Sling) and a metal buckle fix the hanging ring on top of it (stretchable).
- The ring products produced by our factory are all formed at one time, the inner core has no black knots, and the phenolic resin E0-E1 grade waterproof adhesive is pressed. The strength and waterproofness are not comparable to the performance of the two boards on the market. The glue used in ordinary secondary press products on the market does not have any strength, let alone water resistance, and affects the ring’s overall appearance. Above all, in use and easy to crack in the middle, there is a great hidden danger.